Take your home TV experience with you wherever you go. Vulkano's mobile player for Android not only lets you watch your live home TV, but lets you look at current program guide data, set recordings, then transfer those recordings right to your Android. Recordings can be transferred locally in your home or remotely over WiFi or a 3G connection. Channel surf your TV in high quality while sitting in an airport or watch a recorded movie or two while flying to your destination all from your Android. It’s like having your living room TV in your Android phone!
Electronic Programming Guide
Access current and future TV program information directly from your mobile. Schedule single TV show recordings or entire series to record directly to Vulkano's storage. Playback recordings on your mobile phone or in near HD quality on your big screen TV.
Transfer Recorded Shows
Transfer recorded TV or movies from Vulkano's storage to your Android over a WiFi or 3G connection while in your home or when traveling. Now you can take hours of high quality TV and movies with you to watch on your lunch break, train, plane or laying by the pool.
Control Your Home TV Service From Anywhere
It's like having your TV remote in your hand anywhere in the world. Vulkano's Android player not only lets you watch your live home TV but, you can change channels, control your DVR, as if you were sitting on your sofa. It doesn't get better than that!
Stream Video, Photos and Music To Your Big Screen TV
If your Android has a UPnP server included, you are able to stream video recordings, photos and music directly from your Android to your big screen TV. Using the Vulkano’s on screen TV menu, select you’re Android and then choose videos, photos or music to share with you friends and family.
- Watching TV away from home requires your Vulkano to have an Internet connection
- Vulkano Mobile Players work best if your Vulkano software is current. Download and install the latest version of the Vulkano TV Setup Wizard or PC Player on your home computer then run Setup with your Vulkano attached to your home network.
- A wired Ethernet or wireless (802.11n,g) home network is required to setup remote TV viewing and transferring of recorded programs.
- A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection of at least 256Kb upstream speed at home
- Network download speed of 150Kbps (or higher)
- 25 MB free memory is required on your Android phone to install the Vulkano Android Player
- Android OS version 2.3 is currently supported.